Saturday 2 April 2016

To be Alive - New Collection by Feli Designs

Hello, everybody! I'm back with a new collection to celebrate spring!

It is spring again.
The earth is like a child
that knows poems by heart.
- R.M. Rilke
Spring makes everything young again. Spring makes us feel alive. It is with joy in my heart that I created this brand new collection, in bright tones of red and green, to remind you of the chance we are given every year to bloom along with mother nature, to be alive and enjoy every moment of this happiness.
Here are the previews.

There is a set of 5 unique and beautiful cluster frames!

You have a set of 6 amazing and unique arrangements!


My talented CT ladies contributed with two packs of fantastic quickpages!



As always, the bundle is 60% OFF - get the entire collection!


** available at Digital Scrapbooking Studio **

** available at Digidesignresort **


Here is some layout inspiration from my talented Creative Team and myself.

Enjoy!



Photo by Daniela H.






Photo from Alexandra N.





Photos by Alisiya

Photo by Marika Burder


... and now, the beautiful creations of my talented CT ladies.

 by Irenchen

 by Anny-Libelle

by Yara

 by Kamá

 by Astrofairy

by dkane

by Astrofairy

by jirsev

by bryanna

by Gina

 by Jacqueline

by jirsev
 by Norma

by Tanpopo Wu


by Traumelfe

by Norma
  
by Sandra
  
by virgiangie

by Rollinchen

by Annliz

by janik

by Twin_Tina


by JulesW

by Twin_Kati


by JulesW
 

I wish you all a lovely spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment